Hello and welcome!
This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data and the choices you have associated with that data when you use Desert Rain (the “Service”) located at https://desertraingleniece.com.
I care about your privacy and the personal information you provide me at Desert Rain.
Information Collection And Use
Desert Rain collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data and How Long it is Retained
While using this Service, I may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
When visitors leave comments on this Service, I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Also if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you have an account and you log in to this Service, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
For users that register for an account on this website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
I may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze this Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
This site also uses Google AdSense to help support the running of this site. Please be informed that:
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the internet
Use of Data
Desert Rain uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain this Service
- To notify you about changes to this Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve this Service
- To monitor the usage of this Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this Service, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Desert Rain may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Desert Rain
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of this Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate this Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me in analyzing how this Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Desert Rain uses PayPal for payment options for its services. Please refer to PayPal for information regarding their data collection practices.
Desert Rain uses WooCommerce to collect information about you during the checkout process on the store.
While you visit my store, WooCommerce tracks:
- Products you’ve viewed: they’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: they’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: they’ll ask you to enter this so they can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, I’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. I’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for the store
- Comply with any legal obligations I have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve the store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, I will store your name, address, and email which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
I will generally store information about you for as long as I need the information for the purposes for which I collect and use it, and I am not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, I will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
I will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
I may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of this Service.
Links To Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from the servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org